On average, you work 90,000 hours of your life. We’re here to make sure you don’t waste any of them.
The Life You Want, The Marriage You Want… The Family That You Want, Is Going To Be Fueled By A Career That You Thrive In…
£30,000 – £35,000
Application Deadline Ends Soon
Just one application
can change your life
From: Graham Grieve
Location: A1 SEO
How many people in the SEO team?
- We have a team of 27
- This is broken into;
- A full content team, technical team, link building team, digital PR team, sales, account management & strategy
- We have different levels at every stage of SEO development
- Nobody has been at the team longer than 12 months that hasn’t received a promotion.
- Every team has a team leader, we look for leaders at all levels.
- Every team has a Team Leader
- Team leaders support and coach everyone
How would you describe the company culture?
- Everyone works full remote so there’s no ping pong table or free fruit
- What we do have is a very supportive team that encourages innovation and collaboration
- We respect people, invest in our people & progress our people.
- We don’t micro manage our team – we trust in each other and have realistic, high expectations of the work each other can do
- We always have a growth mindset, we are growing really fast so there’s a ton of opportunities for progression
- We are always looking to see what systems we can break and improve on internally, if you have a new idea we’ll implement it by the end of that day or week.
- We encourage people to ask for forgiveness and not permission – we believe mistakes are crucial for learning and development
- We’ve promoted 4 people in the last 4 months – career progression is always at our forefront
How does the company celebrate employee success?
- If someone is doing well we have salary reviews & offer promotions
- We don’t micro manage goals and put everything into KPI’s
- We recognise wins from the team
- Opportunity for revenue share deals when you move into a Team Leader role
Which personality traits have not worked out for your company?
- Ego is a big one.
- We like bold people who aren’t afraid to put their own stamp on their work
- Be solution oriented
When I find the perfect candidate what does your interviewing process look like?
- Send over some past examples of your work/portfolio.
- Have a interview with me & possibly one of the Team Leads. This will be 3 types of question groups;
- This role and you as a person. Are you and this role going to be compatible?
- Can you do the job? Past experiences, how to tackle certain tasks etc
- Flip the table – Your chance to grill me and find out as much as possible about A1 SEO
Please Check All Of The Questions
Where Your Answer Is YES!
Title: Digital PR Specialist
Location: UK (Remote)
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Job Type: Full-Time
A1 SEO is a leading digital marketing agency based in the UK. We’re on the lookout for a talented Digital PR Specialist to join our team. This is a pivotal role that will not only contribute to elevating our clients’ online presence but will also play a key role in building and leading a robust Digital PR team and establishing efficient systems within our agency.
- Devise and execute robust digital PR strategies to enhance our clients’ online visibility and reputation.
- Establish and nurture relationships with online journalists, influencers, bloggers, and editors to secure high-quality online coverage for our clients.
- Assist in the development and implementation of efficient digital PR systems and processes to streamline operations.
- Ensure the maintenance of a comprehensive digital PR toolkit including media lists, outreach templates, and reporting frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital PR, with a proven track record in leading successful digital PR campaigns.
- Experience in team management and systems development is a plus.
- Strong understanding of SEO, digital marketing, and social media platforms.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.