On average, you work 90,000 hours of your life. We’re here to make sure you don’t waste any of them.
The Life You Want, The Marriage You Want… The Family That You Want, Is Going To Be Fueled By A Career That You Thrive In…
Cheshire – 2/3 days a week
£35,000 – £45,000
Application Deadline Ends Soon
Just one application
can change your life
From: Clicky Media
Location: Hybrid – Cheshire 2/3 days a week
What type of clients will you be working with?
We work with clients across all industry sectors, this role the sucessful candidate would be working with our key client partners including Raleigh and Regrow.
How many people will the successful candidate be managing?
They will be managing 2 mid level SEO Specialists along with a Content Specialist.
We believe in the near future we’ll be growing out the team with some juniors therefore the successful candidate will be actively involved in the recruitment and training processes.
What opportunity is there for career progression?
This role is reporting into the Agency Director, the current Agency Director got promoted from a SEO Specialist role. As we continue our growth there is definitely room to move into this sort of role.
We also provided training and support into leadership training and personal development as well as professionally. There’s also a lot of scope and innovation within the role for the right candidate.
How would you describe the company culture?
I would describe our culture as open, transparent & collaborative. The team are amazing across the board, everyone is interested in developing themselves as well as the others around them. If someone is stuck or has an issue we all do.
You can read all about our culture on this link – https://www.clicky.co.uk/culture
How do you celebrate employee success?
We have a range of different ways to celebrate employee success from smaller ways like kudos on slack; there’s usually 4/5 of them a day with people doing good work with clients delievery etc. We also have larger celebrations including annual award nights, quarterly events & more!
We also look at training and development programmes for people who are excelling to give them everything they need to succeed. We have personalised development plans for everyone in the agency to ensure everyone is fufilling their professional and personal goals.
What traits are you looking for?
- We are looking for someone who is resilient.
- Someone who is prepared to have their say.
- Someone who isn’t just going to do the job but will challenge how we do it & bring their own viewpoint to the role while doing so in the right manner.
- Someone who can handle change and the pace of the agency.
What we don’t want
- Someone with a closed mindset.
- Someone who is sensitive with feedback.
Find out more about our culture here.
Please Check All Of The Questions
Where Your Answer Is YES!
We’re looking for a Head of Organic to join our team and lead our SEO & Content service.
Reporting directly to the Agency Director, you’ll be a key member of our leadership team, tasked with helping us to grow and refine our offering in line with both Clicky and ClickyGroup commercial goals.
We’re seeking someone with an unrivalled passion for organic search and the desire to own, shape and grow an industry leading team and offering, whilst consistently achieving outstanding results for our valued clients.
As an agency, we’re committed to fostering meaningful relationships and creating a culture where everyone excels.
Our most important asset is our team, so we’re focused on making Clicky an amazing place to work.
So much so that we’re officially one of the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in the UK, in the Top 40 of Media and Marketing Agencies to work for and we’re a certified B Corp. If you join our team, you’ll be offered:
- 25 days holiday + your birthday + bank holidays
- A competitive salary
- A tailored personal development plan and clear career progression
On top of all of the above, you’ll be working as part of a talented, passionate group of specialists to drive transformational digital performance for big brands.
We’re looking for someone who will thrive on exceeding our client and agency goals and who is always looking for new and innovative ideas to further performance. This role has considerable opportunity for progression for the right candidate and comes with a range of additional benefits.
- Work with the relevant service, internal and leadership teams to drive performance towards exceptional client results whilst achieving commercial agency targets
- Own the SEO performance results achieved by our SEO/Content team
- Lead SEO strategies for the agency’s biggest clients
- Manage the full SEO/Content team with clear and effective leadership, providing vision and direction
- Act as quality control for all SEO/Content related work in the agency, ensuring that best practice and our own standards are being adhered to
- Drive efficiencies and effectiveness in team delivery, processes and output
- Stay on top of emerging trends, devising and driving improvements to related service offerings and keeping internal resources up to date
- Continuously conduct research into ways to improve our service/offering
- Take responsibility for training and developing members of the SEO/Content team
- Conduct research into the market on a quarterly basis and benchmark our offering
- Support in recruitment & team upskilling
- Manage forecasting and resourcing for the department
- Support inbound sales efforts through leading on new business proposals (projections, forecasting, top level analysis etc)
- 5+ experience in working on high value client accounts with a proven track record for achieving outstanding ROI results.
- Experience and proven effective leadership in managing multi-disciplined teams
- Experience working within an agency environment
- A genuine passion for digital and specifically SEO
- In depth experience of working across campaigns that include both organic and paid search components
- Previous experience of dealing directly with clients
- Experience in working on high-value client accounts with a proven track record for achieving outstanding ROI results.
- Excellent commercial understanding and awareness
- Exceptional self management skills – time management, scheduling, organisation etc
- Ability to communicate complex information & technical insight in a simplified manner for internal & external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills