On average, you work 90,000 hours of your life. We’re here to make sure you don’t waste any of them.
The Life You Want, The Marriage You Want… The Family That You Want, Is Going To Be Fueled By A Career That You Thrive In…
Application Deadline Ends Soon
Just one application
can change your life
From: Brennen Bliss
Are you highly motivated by results? Do you love to travel?
The SEO Strategist role at Propellic, the Destination SEO Agency for Travel & Tourism, may be for you.
- The Senior SEO Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of SEO campaigns for our clients.
- They ensure that deliverables and work are completed on time to high-quality standards without the need for revision. You will have the opportunity to own a project and communicate directly with the client.
- The Senior SEO Manager is responsible for the quality of deliverables produced and is responsible for presenting those deliverables to clients.
- The Senior SEO Manager sets campaign strategy and guides high-value high-touch clients to success.
What’s the team structure like?
- Brennen Bliss – Principal – https://www.linkedin.com/in/brennenbliss/
- Emily Souydalay – Associate SEO Director – https://www.linkedin.com/in/emilysouydalay/
- Lissie Comte – Associate Operations Director
- Stefan Cvetkovic – Senior Link Building Specialist – https://www.linkedin.com/in/stefan-cvetkovi%C4%87-102bb2114/
How would you describe the company culture at Propellic?
- We have a specific mission – Specially increase travel access to life changing experiences
How to celebrate employee success?
- Bonusly for shared recognition – redeem gift codes
- Travel opportunities to go to conferences
- We want our team to constantly learn so we invest in training and buy courses
Our Values at Propellic.
- See the document attached to see our 5 Values.
What does the perfect candidate look like?
- Somebody who can hit the ground running
- This is a rigorous role. We want someone who is passionate about what they do.
- Very good with dealing with clients and simplifying SEO to them
- Very good at technical SEO
- Fit into our fast paced team
- Technically minded – not just report from Ahrefs
- Ideal person – locate issues that ahrefs could’ve reported and be able to understand and explain why they are issues
- Able to communicate effectively
- Experience with wordpress
- CMS – ability to figure it out
- Someone who is self driven, and has ambition
- Someone who can ask questions
- Bridge seo with the clients ultimate goals
- High Energy
- This role will be managing project work
- The value of each client ranging from $5000 – $20,000 dollars retainers
When we find the perfect candidate, what does the interview process look like?
- 1st stage – screening 30 mins. Career goals, what are you good at professionally and what you are not good at professionally.
- 2nd stage – Brief technical stage (paid) We act like clients, ask them questions and they do a presentation on the site. an hour or 2
- 3rd stage – Career history interview. Culture fit interview.
Please Check All Of The Questions
Where Your Answer Is YES!
- The Senior SEO Manager is fully responsible for the traffic growth of their clients under management.
- The Senior SEO Manager creates client SEO strategy based on needs and develops a plan that uses Propellic deliverables and guides clients through the SEO process.
- The Senior SEO Manager also creates a quarterly and an annual strategy for existing clients.
- The Senior SEO Manager is involved in the ideation and procedure development of new SEO processes to deliver outstanding organic search results to our travel, tourism, and other clients.
- The Senior SEO Manager presents and explains deliverables to clients, and answers their questions both in calls and outside of calls.
- Required: 4+ Years of SEO Experience
- Preferred: 2+ Years of Client-Facing SEO Experience
- Bonus: Experience working in the travel niche
- Technical SEO Analysis Skills
Specific Measures of Success
- On-Time Delivery: Complete 95% of assigned work on-time
- Quality: Reach 90% quality assurance pass rate in month 3 of employment
- Ad-Hoc Delivery: Answer SEO questions from clients by EOD if requested before 3:00 PM
- Process Adaption: Accomplish delivery of all SEO Project Planner deliverables by day 90 of employment