On average, you work 90,000 hours of your life. We’re here to make sure you don’t waste any of them.
The Life You Want, The Marriage You Want… The Family That You Want, Is Going To Be Fueled By A Career That You Thrive In…
Sheffield / Manchester
Application Deadline Ends Soon
Just one application
can change your life
From: Daniel Daley
Passion comes naturally when you love what you do.
When we say we want to offer our team the best possible working environment, we mean it. As a company, it’s our goal to win awards based on just how much our experts love working at Circulate.
With a selection of hand-picked perks on offer, you’ll never want to work anywhere else! Our team get a bunch of holidays, a 1pm Friday finish, access to private healthcare and even a Costco card.
How many people are on the team? What’s the structure like?
9 people on the team
– CEO (Me)
– CMO (Matt)
– Client Service & Operations Manager (Jack Salmon)
– (PPC Manager)
– (Paid Social Manager)
– (2x SEO Execs)
– (1x Paid Social Exec)
– (1x Creative Content Exex)
How would you describe the company culture?
– Rewarding & supportive
How does the company celebrate employee success?
- We have a quarterly meet-up in which we have a team activity afternoon.
- We review performance every month with progression targets in place.
- We also have internal upsell bonuses in place.
Which personality traits have worked the best for your company?
– Team players
– Hard working
When I find the perfect candidate what does your interviewing process look like?
- 1st stage – general questions to review personality traits and basic service questions
- 2nd stage task – this will be presented back to us
Please Check All Of The Questions
Where Your Answer Is YES!
About the role
Our client is a fast-growing digital agency that specialises in delivering innovative digital marketing solutions to a diverse range of clients. They are currently seeking an experienced and results-driven SEO Manager to join their fun, friendly and dynamic team.
As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for managing the SEO team and implementing effective SEO strategies that align with our clients’ goals and objectives. They offer amazing routes to progress so your career in SEO can flourish.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and creative problem-solver with a passion for SEO. The role requires a strong understanding of all aspects of SEO, from technical SEO to content strategy and link building.
- Managing the executive team to ensure SEO strategies are aligned with overall business objectives and contribute to company growth
- Develop and implement SEO strategies that drive organic search performance for their clients
- Perform technical SEO audits and implement optimisations to improve site speed, crawlability, and indexation
- Proficient in International SEO and website migrations
- Optimise on-page content to improve keyword relevancy and user engagement
- Develop and implement link-building strategies to improve domain authority and increase referral traffic
- Monitor and report on SEO performance using analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and techniques and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with other digital marketing teams to integrate SEO with other channels such as PPC and Paid Social
- Manage client relationships and provide regular updates on SEO performance and progress towards goals
- 3+ years of experience in SEO, preferably in an agency setting
- A well-organised leader that has experience managing large accounts
- Skilled communicator both internally and externally
- Proven track record of improving organic search performance for a range of clients
- Strong technical SEO skills, including experience with site audits, crawl optimisation, and structured data
- Proficiency with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Moz
- Excellent reporting, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of SEO Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Flexible working hours (1 hour either side of 9am start)
- Hybrid-working (3 days in office – your choice what days)
- Private Healthcare
- A 28-day holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- Your own MacBook
- Access to Headspace
- Your Birthday off
- An employee of the month/quarter award with prizes
- £10 p/m Gym contribution
- Christmas eve off
The client fully encourages our team to learn and develop new skills. Whilst working, you will have access to one-to-one training from our expert team plus you will have the opportunity to complete certified training courses and the opportunity to talk at events to get yourself known within the industry.
If you are a passionate and results-driven SEO Manager / Senior Executive looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced and dynamic agency environment, we would love to hear from you.