On average, you work 90,000 hours of your life. We’re here to make sure you don’t waste any of them.
The Life You Want, The Marriage You Want… The Family That You Want, Is Going To Be Fueled By A Career That You Thrive In…
Application Deadline Ends Soon
Just one application
can change your life
From: Charlie Clark
Company: Minty Digital
How many people in the team at Minty Digital?
What kind of clients does MMS work with?
What does the perfect candidate look like?
- Able to lead campaigns with a number of clients
- Analysing data and create meaningful reports
- Building client relationships
- Work well with our SEO department to create a full scope service for clients
When I find the perfect candidate what does your interviewing process look like?
- 30 mins teams call – chemistry call
- Practical Test
- Deep Dive – Further Discovery Call & Culture Fit
Please Check All Of The Questions
Where Your Answer Is YES!
You’ll be responsible for managing the Digital PR Strategies for a range of exciting clients, managing the PR team and liaising with the SEO department to ensure that each campaign we deliver provides maximum results for the clients.
- Ideation and execution of PR concepts, and management of Digital PR and search campaigns to meet goals and budgets.
- Work with the PR team are meet KPIs across all client accounts
- Build backlinks, secure media opportunities, and collaborate with SEO and editorial teams for earned media coverage.
- Preparing press releases
- Ensure client coverage KPIs are met.
- Reporting on campaign results including working with SEO teams to maximise value delivered to clients
- Identifying new business opportunities and highlighting them to the sales team
- Work in the office 1 day a week (Thursday) unless working remotely
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 3 years experience in Digital PR
- Agency background
- Background in managing projects from ideation to delivery
- Demonstrable results of recent international PR campaigns
- Barcelona office available but open to remote
- 42 days holiday including bank holidays
- Additional office shut down at Christmas
- Private Health Insurance (Sanitas)
- Flexible working policy
- Discounted gym membership
- Finish at 12 Fridays
- £34,000 – £40,000 starting with review after probation period