On average, you work 90,000 hours of your life. We’re here to make sure you don’t waste any of them.
The Life You Want, The Marriage You Want… The Family That You Want, Is Going To Be Fueled By A Career That You Thrive In…
Application Deadline Ends Soon
Just one application
can change your life
From: Just Internet
What’s the team structure like?
- 3 SEO Execs
- 2 SEO Account Managers – come from hands on SEO background
- 1 Content Writer
- Team of Web Developers
- Team of Designers
How would you describe the company culture?
- Energetic, collaborative and creative
- To accentuate this, we’re moving into new, contemporary offices in the centre of Wigan so our team can collaborate in the best environment. This includes pool tables, break out rooms & on site parking.
How to celebrate employee success?
- Fast tracked promotion opportunities
- Regular performance & salary reviews
- We want our team to constantly learn so we invest in training and buy courses/new softwares.
What does the perfect candidate look like?
- Somebody who can hit the ground running
- Preferably someone with a tech background
- Can work collaboratively & possess the ambition to lead a team.
- We work with a range of clients from local SEO to national campaigns across a range of niches.
To find out more about our amazing work click here – https://www.justinternetsolutions.co.uk/portfolio/
When we find the perfect candidate, what does the interview process look like?
We like to keep it pretty informal
- 1 stage – informal conversation then a deep dive into SEO skillset & experience.
Please Check All Of The Questions
Where Your Answer Is YES!
If yes, then this is the role for you!
● Managing day-to-day technical SEO priorities for multiple client accounts
● Conducting technical audits, creating technical strategies and walking clients and colleagues through them
● Investigating issues and creating bespoke, business-aware solutions
● Conduct self-guided research to create up-to-date recommendations and solutions
● A strong understanding of SEO and Technical SEO
● Advanced CMS skills, particularly WordPress
● Ability to implement site speed optimisations
● In-depth understanding of complex indexing issues and how to solve these
● Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
● Familiarity with tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush & Ahrefs
● Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
● The ability to audit websites, identify issues and create a roadmap of fixes for these
● Understanding of URL structures and the effect these have on a website
● Advanced knowledge of web crawlers and search engines with an understanding of how these work
● Expert knowledge in how the structure and architecture of a website can affect its performance within search engines
● Knowledge of developer tools and how to understand a website from a code base
● The ability to work with external development teams to implement optimisations and fixes effectively
● The ability to run and understand link audits & subsequently make recommendations
● Experience carrying out website migrations and ensuring these are successful
● Ability to explain technical issues in a client friendly manner to individuals who don’t have technical knowledge
● Proven experience of Technical SEO (2+ Years)
● Knowledge of common crawling software, such as Screaming Frog.
● Experience using a range of common SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, SEMrush, GT Metrix, etc.
● Experience working in an agency setting or in-house SEO role
● Hybrid Working (After Probation)
● Casual Dress
● Holistic Working Across Departments
● Dedicated Professional Development & Training
● Team Days, Nights & Events
● 28 Days Holiday
● 3pm Finish on Fridays
● 2 weeks off for Christmas
- Monday to Friday
- SEO: 2 years+ (required)