On average, you work 90,000 hours of your life. We’re here to make sure you don’t waste any of them.
The Life You Want, The Marriage You Want… The Family That You Want, Is Going To Be Fueled By A Career That You Thrive In…
£26,000 – £30,000
Application Deadline Ends Soon
Just one application
can change your life
From: Jemma Robertson
Location: GRA Digital
Who’s on the GRA team?
- Jemma – Director, currently doing all the SEO –
- Jessica – Social Media Exec
- Katie – Digital Marketing Assistant
- Dan – Graphic Designer
- Josie- Copywriter
What kind of clients do GRA work with?
A real range from :
- Storage companies
- Private schools
- Construction companies
Where can we find out more about GRA?
- Website – https://www.gradigital.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/gra.digital/?hl=en
- Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/company/gradigital/?viewAsMember=true
- Tik tok – https://www.tiktok.com/@gradigital
How would you describe the company culture?
- We have just one goal. To achieve the greatest impact we can for each client’s marketing spend
- We’re all about SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE – we want to always be one step ahead of our clients We’re a small agency but we’re a fun agency
- We don’t take each other too seriously
- Hard work & ideas gets rewarded
How does the company celebrate employee success?
- 10% of any net new income that you bring in
- Summer parties / Christmas party
- Team building activities
- Cake on your birthday
- Stop at 4 o’clock on a Friday
- Budget for training programs, courses etc
Can you describe what the perfect candidate would look like for you?
- Go getter
- Self starter
- Hard worker
- Honest, genuine
- A players
What does your interview process look like?
- Phone call – 30 mins
- In person interview – 40 mins
- If everything goes well normally a job offer
Please Check All Of The Questions
Where Your Answer Is YES!
GRA are a small, nimble digital marketing agency based in Glasgow. We are all about great creative ideas, sound strategic thinking and thorough, professional service.
We have just one goal; to achieve the greatest impact we can for each client’s marketing spend.
We work with a great bunch of clients across every single sector you can think of. From Property to Sport, Motors to Storage and Drinks to Confectionery.
- Plan, execute, report, and analyse link-building campaigns
- Develop and implement content creation campaigns to enhance page authority
- Strategise and produce content on a monthly basis
- Promoting content through clever outreach methods
- Stay up to date on new link-building strategies and regularly contribute new tactics and ideas to the team.
- 3 years of experience in a similar SEO role
- Proven experience and SEO results
- Knowledge in technical SEO and link building
- Strong data analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects delivered to a high standard
- Proactive. You like to achieve, and don’t wait for others to tell you what to do or give you permission to do something great.
Nice to haves
- Agency experience
- 26 paid holiday days (including national holidays)
- Commission structure
- Hybrid working
- Annual work events
- 4pm finish on a Friday