On average, you work 90,000 hours of your life. We’re here to make sure you don’t waste any of them.
The Life You Want, The Marriage You Want… The Family That You Want, Is Going To Be Fueled By A Career That You Thrive In…
Hybrid 2 days. Tuesday & Thursday. Raleigh, NC or NJ/NYC
$80k – $120k
Application Deadline Ends Soon
Just one application
can change your life
From: Ryan Shevin
How big is the SEO team at Tranzact?
- Our marketing team is 50 people. We have 4 people on SEO team
- Full time Senior SEO Content Planner
- Full time senior copywriter
- We use AI & Freelance
- Digital PR specialist
- Business specialist (on page specialist)
Personality traits that Tranzact are looking for.
1 – being direct. Saying what you need to say. If the numbers are bad tell us they’re bad.
2 – Authentic and transparent
3 – Unstoppable. Live and breathe SEO. Pushing strategy forward. Coming up with new ideas. Being highly motivated.
Robust health & wellbeing package
- Medical insurance with a choice of plan and carriers
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- HSA and FSA options
- Emotional wellbeing program
- Wellbeing dollars
- Health advocacy program
- Medical review services
- Company-paid disability policies
- Gym membership discounts
- Generous paid time off + paid holidays
- Additional paid time off for bereavement, family and medical leave, jury duty, and military leave
- Parental and adoption leave
- Virtual guided meditations
- Virtual chair yoga sessions
Financial & retirement benefits
- 401(k) savings plan + match
- Generous annual bonus and base salary assessment
- Company-paid life insurance
- Commuter account benefit
- Adoption assistance program
Learning and development opportunities
- Conference and training reimbursement
- Employee development programs
- Regular Lunch & Learns on a wide range of topics
- Yearly team building events
- Community service projects
- Frequent office events, happy hours and outings
- Office contests + fun prizes! Someone recently won a 5-day trip to any U.S. vacation resort of their choosing
- An annual holiday party that you’ll still be talking about a year later (seriously)
- Frequent company lunches catered by local restaurants
- Super cool swag (that you’ll actually want to wear)
Please Check All Of The Questions
Where Your Answer Is YES!
What You Will Do
- Plan And Prioritize SEO Campaigns Across Multiple Domains With Content Marketing, Development, And PR Teams To Execute Results
- Test And Optimize Processes And Conduct SEO Experiments To Deliver Breakthrough Traffic And Lead Growth At Both Site-Level And Keyword-Level
- Oversee And Manage All Link Development Processes And Campaigns; Manage External Agency Partners To Improve CPL
- Scope And Write Development Requirements For New Website Features; Attend Sprint Planning Meetings
- Research And Monitor Competitor Activity And Search Market Industry Trends To Gain Competitive Advantage And Innovate New Strategies
- Collaborate With Business Teams And Paid Media Departments To Identify Growth Areas In Branded And Non-Brand Search
- Report And Analyze Results On Key C-Level KPIs Including Share Of Search, Aggregate Lead Growth; Plan And Project Monthly/Quarterly Targets
- Audits And Monitor Website Performance
TRANZACT, A Willis Towers Watson Company, Is A Leading Direct-To-Consumer Marketing, Sales And Technology Company Capturing Millions Of Searches For Medicare And Life Insurance Products Each Year. We Achieve Competitive Advantage Through Data Analytics And End-To-End Management Of The Entire Customer Journey. While We Have The Tools And Resources Enabling Enterprise Level SEO, We Believe People Are Our Most Valuable Asset.
We Want People Who Fit Our BE REAL Culture: Be Authentic, Be Passionate, Be Direct, Be Responsible, Be Trustworthy, Be Unstoppable, Be Fun. We’re A Diverse Team Of Programmers And Writers And Designers And Data Scientists And Strategists And More. We’re Made Up Of Introverts And Extroverts, Corporate Types And Anti-Corporate Types. We’re An Environment Where Every Person Feels Their Full Potential Is Only Limited By Their Ability To Conceive Of It And Make It Happen.
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ Years Of Experience Managing SEO With A Proven Track Record Of Results.
- Bachelor’s Degree Or Higher From An Accredited College Or University
- Highly Driven And Rigorous In Testing New Tactics To Deliver Performance. Must Be Able To Apply Critical Thinking And Macro-Level Optimization To Break Through Traffic Plateaus
- Clear And Direct Communication Skills With Demonstrated Ability To Communicate With Both Developers And C-Level Management. Candidate Should Be Comfortable Collaborating Across Functions With Management And Business Teams To Articulate Results
- Applied Knowledge Of Link Building Tactics And Techniques
- Advanced Proficiency In Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Data Studio, Power BI, And Other Common Reporting Platforms
- Experience With SEO Tools Including AHRefs, SEMRush, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl, And Others
- The Senior SEO Manager is fully responsible for the traffic growth of their clients under management.
- The Senior SEO Manager creates client SEO strategy based on needs and develops a plan that uses Propellic deliverables and guides clients through the SEO process.
- The Senior SEO Manager also creates a quarterly and an annual strategy for existing clients.
- The Senior SEO Manager is involved in the ideation and procedure development of new SEO processes to deliver outstanding organic search results to our travel, tourism, and other clients.
- The Senior SEO Manager presents and explains deliverables to clients, and answers their questions both in calls and outside of calls.
- Required: 4+ Years of SEO Experience
- Preferred: 2+ Years of Client-Facing SEO Experience
- Bonus: Experience working in the travel niche
- Technical SEO Analysis Skills
Specific Measures of Success
- On-Time Delivery: Complete 95% of assigned work on-time
- Quality: Reach 90% quality assurance pass rate in month 3 of employment
- Ad-Hoc Delivery: Answer SEO questions from clients by EOD if requested before 3:00 PM
- Process Adaption: Accomplish delivery of all SEO Project Planner deliverables by day 90 of employment